Try A Tenerife Dive Today!
Some people think it takes a lot of time and training to scuba dive. Dive Today is a philosophy that addresses this perception by allowing people to begin diving right away.
We offer a Discover Scuba experience which allows you the thrill of breathing underwater. With minimal explanation, new divers begin using scuba equipment and experience a shallow dive. For some just trying diving is enough but for others this experience leads on to the Open Water Diver course and from there a whole new underwater world opens up.
We have two different options for you to choose from:
- a shallow dive to a maximum of 6 metres in the sea, from our boat
- an instructor or certified assistant will be with you at all times
- explanation of the diving skills and how the equipment operates
- a cylinder of air which will last approximately 30 minutes.
- the cost is 65 euro per person per dive.
The second option is a PADI Discover Scuba Diving:
- you will spend time in the confined water learning the basic diving skills with an instructor or certified assistant
- a dive in the sea to a maximum of 12 metres from our boat
- once completed this option may count towards the PADI Open water certification, subject to time limitations
- the cost is 98 euro per person per dive
You are never too old to scuba dive.
Discover Scuba makes a fabulous birthday present – one that will be remembered long after the other presents have run out of batteries or have been packed away in a drawer.
Completion of a PADI self certified medical is required prior to using scuba equipment. If you have suffered or are suffering from any ailments this may preclude you from using scuba equipment. In this event confirmation of eligibility is required by a doctor and the doctor´s decision is final.